SERVICE LEARNING

Name : Juwita Nur Radeana

No : 15

Class : XII-MIPA 6


Hello everyone!! On this blog, I will talk about service learning.

          During the current pandemic, schools are held at home. My brother entered junior high school when the pandemic took place, at the beginning of school there was a lot of material that had to be understood and of course it was not easy. So I helped my brother to study so that my brother could get good grades.

• First of all prepare the material or task to be done.


• Explain material that is not yet understood and help to do the task.



 
• Told to practice and do it yourself.


• If I can't help then I ask to look for references on the internet.


        During a pandemic we must actively seek knowledge from various sources in order to understand these lessons.



Don't leave the house if there is nothing important, use your time wisely, for example studying so you can follow the lesson well. Fighting!!







Thank You🐻

















Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SOS4LOVE PROJECT 2020